Skip to main content

May the state of our nation, be of union with You oh Lord

image from treasurefromheaven.org

Online they say.
Live and let live.
So long as I am not harming anyone else.
You will know you don’t know [utajua hujui].
Do not judge.
Struggle with your own state [pambana na hali yako].
Of importance is life [bora uhai].
It is burning you where [inakuwasha wapi].
Be thinned by yours [HÈ‹jio ni ciaku].
Let me be thinned by mine [Nȋke hȋjio nȋ ciakwa].

They turn political and say.
The razor blade is the same one [wembe ni ule ule].
Army ants [thuraku].
Come out come out [kumira kumira].
Ruto will never be president.

Raila will never be president.

Kenya is a fertile country, able to feed herself and export surplus.
Food is no longer grown in Kenya because fertilizer, brokers and imports.
Milk farmers cannot sell to their neighbour.
Manure cannot be used to fertilise the land.

A national medical fund exists.
We raise money annually for neonatal care.
Trained medical personnel are unemployed.
Doctors are imported.
Hospitals are ill equipped.
Mobile clinics are rotting somewhere.
People are dying in hospitals.
People are dying out of hospitals unable to reach them.
Babies are dying in neonatal care units at high rates.
Nurses are on strike.
Patients are imprisoned in hospital because they cannot pay bills.
Bodies of deceased are held.

Our curriculum has been changed to better and more powerful.
Education is free.
Children do not go to school.
Tuition must be paid.
Graduates have no jobs.
Outstanding HELB payments will lead to arrest.

Housing is a priority in the nation.
People live in slums.
Slum upgrades are planned.
A housing fund is in place.

Basic necessities are a human right.
Food.
Shelter.
Health.
Education.
Not available.

Kenya is rich with abundance.
Money is stolen everyday.
Monies are stolen from county and central government.
Fake and real money is found in peoples houses.
A current estimate is more than 600 Kenya billion shillings.
Resources misused, misappropriated.
Daily the news reports this crime.
The perpetrators will never be found.

Every life matters.
Life has become cheap. 
Everyday there is a murder.
Everyday there is a suicide.
We are a society cannibalising itself. 
It is not the season for life.
Life is out of fashion.

We love each other.
There is no tribalism.
There is dissipation everywhere. 
There is unrest everywhere. 
There is hate. 
In real life.
And on the internet.
No one cares.   
Except for themselves.
It is each man for himself and no one for us all.
The center has broken. 

Our national anthem calls to God.
It is a prayer.
We fill the churches on Sunday.
We are an immoral nation. 
We advertise free wild abandoned sex online.
We embrace sponsors and cougars.
Slay queens and toy boys.
We are unfaithful to our partners. 
Motherless and fatherless children are normal.

The president is furious with corrupt cabinet secretaries.
He is the chief executive officer.
He hired them.

He can fire them.

They are employees.

Is there any good in the land.
Is there any hope.
What can we do.
What will we do.
What can I do.
What will I do.

When the people of a nation turn away from God.
And God says He has had enough.
What happens.

When the leadership of a nation turns away from God.
And God says He has had enough.
What happens.

In his mercy God sends messengers. 
With warnings. 
And another. 
And another. 
His mercies are unending. 
But not unlimited.
Because justice is His. 
And He will judge.
And has judged.

Mene mene tekel upharsin. 
Numbered, numbered, weighed and divided. 
Destroyed. 
Annihilated. 
Completely.

Someone tell our president. 

It is time to shake of the dust off his feet and climb higher. 
It is time for him to climb the mountain spiritually and not in flesh. 
He will know what that means. 
It is time for him to choose Kenya.
To reject his family, buddies and cronies. 
It is time to stop the favouring machinations.
And start ruling.
In righteousness. 
It is time.
  

It is his time to rise up. 
And be that man that the mantle he wears deserves. 
Leadership of a nation is an authority from God.
To rule like God does.
In mercy and justice.
In righteousness.
In obedience to Him.
And His law.
God's law is love.

God appoints leadership.
Or allows it.
He also removes leadership.
And sets up another in their place.

For those who have ears – let them hear. 
For those who have mouths – let them tell it. 
For those who have prayers – let them pray them. 
For even if there are 10 righteous man, destruction will not come.

Who are the 10 righteous.
You are one of them.
What shall the 10 righteous do.
Pray.

Pray beloved.  
Pray. 
Prayer is action.
Prayer works.

Get on your knees and pray.
Repent for yourself.
Repent for your neighbour.
Repent for your community.
Repent for the humans of Kenya.
Get down on your knees and pray. 

Pray for this country

Pray for each and every person
That they will tap beyond their humanity.
Rise above carnality.
And turn to their divine.

Pray that the enemy within will be exposed. 
This is the season of exposure. 
The uprooting of evil.
The rooting or goodness.
Because there is never any void.
  

The enemy will mock you.
With more evil and chaos.
With hopelessness.
Because he knows what time it is.
He will want you discouraged.
Do not give up. 
Pray without discouragement.
Without ceasing.

Ask for the revelation of God.
What He is doing in this time
Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you.

The sword is over Kenya.
It is double edged. 
It separates, cleaves off the rot. 
And is also the symbol of authority and might. 
It is leadership at its best.
It is God.

God’s promises always come to pass. 
And His promise for Kenya is greater than you can ever imagine. 
Father may your kingdom come.
May Your will be done.
In each one of us.
And in our nation.
A new me.
A new Kenya.

May the state of our nation, be of union with You oh Lord.

Comments

Most viewed

What Madam requires

https://www.vectorstock.com I work as a domestic for my Madam.  I look after Madam’s big family and her big house.  I tend to Madams big garden and her big cars.  For Madam – everything must be big.  She herself is big.  She is also big on ambition – both professionally and domestically.  Which is where I come in. Today I had a review with my Madam.  And she reminded me of her expectations and requirements regarding my performance.  Some requirements were new, some she was just recapping.  In my own words and in no particular order let me tell you what my Madam expects.    My Madam requires;  I am all-knowing.  I must know everything that happened during my watch - where the bumps on the children came from and where her yellow, blue and green scarf is.  She wore it yesterday and left it in the laundry basket. I am omnipotent - all powerful, invincible and able to do what is inhumanly impossible.  I should make her 2 year old eat all 6 meals every day, an

Of panty lines and such other

Truth be told, as one woman to another, your panty line cutting across your baytock is not a pleasant sight.   True story.   And no, I am not jealous.   Truly, I really do not care that you have a big bum.   And yes, my backside is minuscule, a peanut of a derriere.   I am not well endowed in my nether regions.   And still I am not jealous. Lets talk about us, the small haunched women.   As the world goes gaga over the well endowed grogan ciandas, we too have drooled [in an appreciation of God’s creation kind of way and not on a sexual orientation manner], coveted those mahagas.   We have each come to the realisations that, “my fundamentals is small ya?”   We have told ourselves that “not all good things come in big packages” and “small is good too”.   And with that admission has come acceptance and soon an appreciation for our pint sized rear    My bottom is small.   And to add injury to insult, it has a bad shape.   It has dents on the side.   And these dents lend gre

Gal, before you get hitched....

Yeee!!   You are getting married.    Marriage is beautiful. You are in for a great ride!!  Exhilarating and thrilling.   Here is what I think you should know...... Marriage is an official arrangement.  That demands some bureaucratic process and hunting for certificates and signatures from various authorities.  Parking your backside on a man’s 4x6 bed and squeezing your underwear next to his in the bag hanging off the mobile wardrobe door is not a marriage. Even if you have four children.  And it does not matter what the constitution says.  Marriage happens when a man publicly stands up and says it has happened.  Until that day, you are just a woman he sexes, a woman who bears his children, but is not good enough to marry.   Before you marry, you know nothing about marriage.  You have watched marriages.  You have read about it.  You have gone for pre-marriage counseling.  You still know nothing about marriage.  You will find out about marriage when you are

I will write on my table

I am a creature of habits and routines.  Some good, some nasty, some neither here nor there – Rouge Deck thing with a crimson pool, that I nearly took a tumble into.  Future wise words to self – wear flats on deck. lukewarm, which I hear is reviled in some quarters.  One thing is, I do not often go into some spaces.  Like the food, fashion and furniture affair at the DusitD2 space – nice, with its with its Rouge Deck thing with a crimson pool, that I nearly took a tumble into.  Future wise words to self – wear flats on deck. Food was good.  The mushroom fritter like bites dipped in a ricotta and something and dip were divine.  I shamelessly munched on them in bunches of three.  I told the bites distributer to via me every 5 minutes.  Very obedient.  I stopped counting at their fourth stop.  Meanwhile, I was informed that the word divine is bougie bougie and to stop using it tout de suite.  I did.  Will never speak it again.  Only write it when I meet the mushrooms again.  Th

Recovery Path to Self

I have not loved myself as I should, because I have loved others more than I love myself. I have not valued my feelings, but have dismissed them. I have not paid attention to my needs, and have put others needs before mine. I have not trusted my opinions, and been sceptical of my decisions, listening to the voices of others. I have been too hard on myself, and too easy for others. I have minimised myself and accommodated others. Have given up my hopes and dreams. And settled. I have been misunderstood. I have been blamed. I have been shamed. And I have been abused. I have been abused, used, lied to and manipulated. I have lost more than I care to count. But I have deposited a bank of experience and knowledge. And through it all, gained intangibly more. For many years I confusedly did the same thing over and over again, with no stoppage of abuse, sinking deeper into uncertainty, despair, disorder, anger and near depression. For many years I focused on u